Why Work With Me?
Here's what our satisfied customers are saying about us:
- Steve, Zak & I wanted to thank you so much for all your help. We're so glad that after researching top selling area realtors, we decided to place the sale of our home in your very capable hands. In the time it took you to photograph & post our house on line, other realtors were still promising to get back to us. We especially liked the fact that not only are you an experienced & consistent top seller, but work as a realtor full time. You were there for us whenever we needed you and for this we are deeply grateful.
On a personal level, I sincerely appreciated your calming influence when times got tough. This process was a tremendous burden for me and your common sense and perspective helped me greatly throughout the process.
When I hear the less than satisfactory experience that many friends have had with other realtors and agencies, again I am grateful that we put the important task of selling our home in your hands.
We wish you continued success in real estate and many happy visits with your daughter and her family.
With all our gratitude,
Sara, Steve & Zak Tanne
Sara, Steve & Zak Tanne
- Doug and I want to thank you so much for the years of showing us various condos. You were wonderful and helpful throughout, never pushing condos on us that weren’t right. This one seems to be. Thank you also for your many recommendations, Harvey and various other tradesmen.
Louise and Doug Colligan
- I appreciated having you represent my interests in the selling of my house in Amherst. My good fortune was having you as my agent. Your depth of understanding and your steadiness of purpose led to the best outcome that could be hoped for in a difficult market. In the end I have been able to accomplish my goal, and I realize I have much to be grateful for.
- Over the last several years Sally has been helping us look for the perfect place to retire to in the Pioneer Valley. After looking at many different properties, she found the perfect one for us and helped us negotiate and close on the property successfully. She also helped us find local people to do various tests and inspections. She was very knowledgeable and diligent, as well as enjoyable, to have as both a friend and realtor.
Ed and Emma Stamas
- My agent, Sally Malsch, is wonderful, efficient, patient, smart and always available.
- Sally was wonderful!!
Ray and Eve Webster
- Sally worked tirelessly on our behalf during the entire process of selling our house. She did everything possible to market the house in a tough real estate market. We have worked with other realtors and never before witnessed a realtor with a stronger work ethic. Sally is a bit like the "Energizer bunny.” She never stops until she sells your house! Moreover, Sally was kind, thoughtful, and ethical. We couldn’t have found a better realtor.
George and Ruth Wade
- Thank you a million times for the wonderful assistance, advice, expertise, compassion and humor you gave me in selling Chestnut Street!!! Your help in making it happen was what made it happen! Many thanks and always best wishes.
- Julien and I want you to know how much we appreciated you going beyond the call of duty in helping us to get this deal done in record time. This will make all the difference: allowing the works to be engaged immediately and to make the premises attractive, safe and available for early rental. Your professionalism, "can-do” attitude & persistence, not to mention consistently charming manner, all worked marvelously to our benefit. I made a very good decision the day I followed Ray’s suggestion to get in touch and become acquainted. Let’s do more! Hahaha!
Barbara Garnier Puffer and Julien Garnier
- Thank you for all your support in our move up here, for guiding us in the home-buying process and working out so many details along the way. We are so grateful for this beautiful place to settle into. You took care of us so graciously; we have much respect for how you negotiated everything! Bless You!!
Pastor Steven Wilco and Michael Sampson